As government loses crunch vote on rushed timetable for Withdrawal Agreement Bill, MPs table amendment to stop backsliding on environmental standards
Meet the Green Radicals: John Elkington on cross-pollination, getting sued, and the 'Exponential Decade'
Volans John Elkington reflects on four decades as a green business radical
People who criticise the group's lack of ethnic diversity, the lifestyles of its activists, their 'unrealistic' aims, are missing the point, argues WWF UK's Gareth Redmond-King
A deposit return scheme may help boost recycling, but it also comes with major challenges for smaller businesses, warns James Calder of The Society of Independent Brewers
Patrick Hall of Bright Blue argues the government's welcome Environment Bill can afford to take a tougher line on tackling black plastic
- Withdrawal Agreement Bill excludes any mention of environmental protection
- Ministers reject CCC call to include aviation and shipping in UK climate targets
- Dove cleans up its packaging with 100 per cent recycled plastic pledge
- New SSE energy tariff offers EV owners thousands of free miles a year
- Liquid air: Highview Power debuts plan to build 'Europe's largest storage system'