Its new owners Macquarie insist it has a plan to use the bank to invest heavily in pioneering green infrastructure, but plenty are still suspicious of the sale
New research from Drax and Imperial College London suggests rapid rise in renewables on UK grid has transformed carbon profile of electric vehicles
Leaving the customs union could prompt our 'screwdriver operations' manufacturing sector to fall apart
Green Party MEP Molly Scott Cato sets out why remaining in the customs union is so vital for the UK's manufacturing economy
New head of the Green Investment Group - formally Green Investment Bank - Edward Northam explains what lies ahead for the newly privatised body
Carbon capture and storage remains a widely misunderstood technology - can it really take off as a global concern in the next few years?
Griffith University's Tony Matthews and Jason Byrne issue an urgent call for more renewable-friendly planning systems
There are only 18 months to go until the UK leaves the single market and customs union - and the plans for a 'Green Brexit' look worryingly sketchyRead more
- Now it's in private hands, will the Green Investment Bank hold onto its green mission?
- Government formally hands over reins of Green Investment Bank to Macquarie
- Scotland and Wales environment ministers band together on Brexit strategy
- The next chapter for the Green Investment Bank
- Trump orders US infrastructure projects to ignore Obama-era climate risk rules