Its new owners Macquarie insist it has a plan to use the bank to invest heavily in pioneering green infrastructure, but plenty are still suspicious of the sale
New research from Drax and Imperial College London suggests rapid rise in renewables on UK grid has transformed carbon profile of electric vehicles
New head of the Green Investment Group - formally Green Investment Bank - Edward Northam explains what lies ahead for the newly privatised body
Carbon capture and storage remains a widely misunderstood technology - can it really take off as a global concern in the next few years?
Griffith University's Tony Matthews and Jason Byrne issue an urgent call for more renewable-friendly planning systems
Policy Exchange's Matt Rooney argues that marrying the visions for CCS and hydrogen manufacture could bring multiple benefits to the UK
There are only 18 months to go until the UK leaves the single market and customs union - and the plans for a 'Green Brexit' look worryingly sketchyRead more
- Government formally hands over reins of Green Investment Bank to Macquarie
- What is climate gentrification?
- Frozen grocer Greenyard cooks up clean energy with old veg boxes
- Hyundai signals electric future, promising EV with 500km range
- Scotland and Wales environment ministers band together on Brexit strategy