It is shaping up to be a pretty green budget, but will Philip Hammond deliver on its promise?
Secrets of the Pioneers: Bob Holycross on innovation, integrity and putting electric vehicles in the fast lane
VP of sustainability, environment and safety engineering for Ford in EMEA argues integrity, transparency and innovation are crucial attributes for forward-looking automotive companies
The REA's Nina Skorupska reflects on a Bonn Summit that provided further evidence the march of renewables is gathering momentum
ECIU's Richard Black argues the COP23 Summit delivered on its promise to be slow and steady, but next year could be very different
Manoj Ladwa argues that plans to make London a green finance capital will only strengthen trading bonds between the UK and the subcontinent
As the Green Investment Group makes its first European investment with a landmark Corporate PPA-backed wind deal in Sweden, the bank reflects on the evolving onshore wind market
The backdrop for the annual UN Climate Summit was bleak - progress now needs to accelerate as the logic of the Paris Agreement is appliedRead more
- UK tech firm unveils software and phone app to combat EV 'range anxiety'
- Network operators eye £1.7bn boost through clean energy innovation plan
- MPs' committee slams "expensive" Hinkley Point C deal
- Is tidal power going down to the Wyre? Atlantis and Duchy of Lancaster ink agreement on Wyre estuary tidal barrage
- You don't need a crystal ball to know that renewables and energy storage are the future!