Environment Secretary to promise to deliver "green Brexit' in his first major speech since taking over at Defra
Susanne Baker and Jill Duggan explain how the current period of political flux presents the government with a great opportunity to seize the agenda and promote climate action
Innogy's Kate Jack wants to see a clear decarbonisation plan from the government and more support for the green entrepreneurs who can make it happen
Climate risk disclosure is moving beyond good CSR reporting to enter the mainstream business, says PwC's Jon Williams
- Government: UK Coal Forum has 'served its purpose and should be wound down'
- Why are we ignoring the climate risk alarm bells?
- Expect a seismic shift in corporate climate disclosure
- Reports: World Bank warns of environmental risk from clean energy transition
- Tech giants team up to promote smart city vision