Supermarket plans to phase out own brand, single-use plastic packaging within five years, as rival Lidl announces ban on black plastic across fruit and veg range
All the latest from BusinessGreen's Net Zero Now campaign
Bunzl's Joanna Gilroy asks whether Treasury taxes on single use packaging products can really fix the problem and help to resolve the ocean plastic crisis
The latest iPhone introduction garnered hundreds of times more coverage than the worldchanging commitments made in San Francisco. Why?
The way we use language matters - no matter what Andrew Neil thinks, it is fair to ask if seas that are meant to be covered by ice can really be called 'ice-plagued'
ADBA's Charlotte Morton explains why it's essential the government commits to universal food waste collections in Defra's upcoming Resource and Waste Strategy
The way we use language matters - no matter what Andrew Neil thinks, it is fair to ask if seas that are meant to be covered by ice can really be called 'ice-plagued'Read more
- Co-op unveils 'compostable' bags as it plots single-use plastics ban
- G7: Boost for smart grids, as concerns grow over coal phase out
- UK Power Networks tests online tool to boost renewables and cut CO2
- Drought risk: UK facing potential 2019 water shortage after 'tough' summer
- 'Ecological apocalypse': Manifesto sets out raft of actions to halt wildlife decline