Move to Vegware single use items comes as survey reveals more than half of UK consumers believe measures to reduce plastic waste do not go far enough
All the latest from BusinessGreen's Net Zero Now campaign
The latest iPhone introduction garnered hundreds of times more coverage than the worldchanging commitments made in San Francisco. Why?
The way we use language matters - no matter what Andrew Neil thinks, it is fair to ask if seas that are meant to be covered by ice can really be called 'ice-plagued'
ADBA's Charlotte Morton explains why it's essential the government commits to universal food waste collections in Defra's upcoming Resource and Waste Strategy
EIC's Matthew Farrow welcomes the public and political focus on plastic waste, but fears it is yet to translate into a credible and sustainable plan of action
The way we use language matters - no matter what Andrew Neil thinks, it is fair to ask if seas that are meant to be covered by ice can really be called 'ice-plagued'Read more
- 'Ice-plagued': How I came to be called a 'smart arse' by Andrew Neil
- 'Historic victory': Planning officals reject appeal over Welsh coal mine extension
- Orsted eyes £4.46bn windfall from Hornsea 1 offshore project wind deal
- Heat, transport, storage, industry: Could hydrogen hold the key to decarbonisation?
- 'Ecological apocalypse': Manifesto sets out raft of actions to halt wildlife decline