Campaign group Plan B says it is 'surprised and disappointed' by decision and will lodge an appeal against High Court ruling
All the latest from BusinessGreen's Net Zero Now campaign
Chris Hewett of the Solar Trade Association warns the government's latest proposals risk further uncertainty for the solar sector
It's the age-old chicken-and-egg question: Are sustainable businesses more successful? Or are successful businesses more sustainable?
Industry consensus is building over how best to recycle plastic bottles, reports Hubbub's Trewin Restorick
Theresa May was at pains yesterday to stress the government will deliver high environmental standards post-Brexit - but the fear remains her welcome pledges could dissolve with her authority
- Chargepoints head for the highway as Automated and Electric Vehicles Act becomes law
- Liverpool bids to become first 'climate positive' city by the end of 2020
- Government proposes complete end to Feed-in Tariff scheme
- Secretary of State to get final say over major fracking projects under proposed reforms
- Government must work with industry to avoid a hard 'FexiT'