Mass sale of 20 assets, including anaerobic digestion, biomass and waste-to-energy sites, follows Green Investment Bank's transition to private hands on Friday
Building greener cities that boost social equity is a priority from coast to coast. But beware of urban resiliency as a 'land grab'
Arup's Richard Boyd considers how to apply circular thinking to revolutionise our built environment
Leaving the customs union could prompt our 'screwdriver operations' manufacturing sector to fall apart
Green Party MEP Molly Scott Cato sets out why remaining in the customs union is so vital for the UK's manufacturing economy
New head of the Green Investment Group - formally Green Investment Bank - Edward Northam explains what lies ahead for the newly privatised body
Carbon capture and storage remains a widely misunderstood technology - can it really take off as a global concern in the next few years?
There are only 18 months to go until the UK leaves the single market and customs union - and the plans for a 'Green Brexit' look worryingly sketchyRead more
- Carlsberg zeros in on world-leading sustainability goals
- 100 UK firms promise electric fleets by 2020
- Green Investment Group sells 70MW of energy assets to Bioenergy Infrastructure Group
- Leaving the customs union could prompt our 'screwdriver operations' manufacturing sector to fall apart
- Green boost for London-Scotland travel as passengers opt for rail over air