Government confirms £60m assigned for next clean energy contract auction, raising fears of smaller than expected pipeline for new offshore wind projects
Energy Transitions Commission's latest research sets out a blueprint for decarbonising plastics, cement, shipping, aviation, and steel by 2060, but is its optimism justifiable
Perhaps protestors and businesses are on the same side in the climate fight?
Wood Heat Association chair Neil Harrison argues the end of RHI support for biomass in urban areas is misguided
Bioenergy Infrastructure Group's Hamish McPherson laments a 'dramatic and worrying' collapse in low-carbon energy investment
Greg Clark's speech in response to the Helm Review on the cost of energy - in full
- British Gas debuts dedicated electric vehicle tariff
- Renewables made up nearly half of Wales' power mix in 2017
- 'Optimistic but realistic': Is net zero transport and industry globally really achievable by 2060?
- MHI Vestas to create 1,100 new jobs through Isle of Wight investment
- COP 24: UK and Poland team up for EVs drive at global climate talks