New report released at Clean Energy Ministerial confirms corporate demand for renewable power is accelerating fast
The UK's energy sector is transforming fast, but as a series of studies highlight this week a crucial new wave of policy decisions is awaiting the government
Steve Holliday reflects on the 10th anniversary of the UK's last generation-related power cut, and a decade in which the grid has coped admirably with an ever cleaner electricity mix
John Elkington asks if a new stock symbol could pay dividends for sustainability?
Greener UK's Ruth Chambers explores how a genuinely independent green watchdog could work
James Heappey MP argues it is time for the clean energy industry to turn up the volume as it seeks to showcase its disruptive potential - and he's keen to help
Why would anyone want regulatory enforcement mechanisms to be weakened, unless they expected to break the law?Read more
- UK confirms September launch for world's first Zero Emission Vehicle Summit
- Hotting up: Government urged to lead G7 in embracing net zero target
- Energy revolution: Why the government is pumping £102m into next phase of energy decarbonisation
- Net Zero? Scotland unveils ambitious new Climate Change Bill
- Just how independent will the new independent green watchdog be?