At times it felt like a mini-COP, at times like a celebrity-studded TEDx conference, but Emmanuel Macron's One Planet Summit certainly packed a climate punch
BusinessGreen rounds up the best proclamations, commentary, and criticism from key figures in and around today's climate summit in Paris
The message to business leaders is once again clear: time has been called on the fossil fuel economy and 'those who fail to bet on a green economy will be living in a grey future'
New research by techUK reveals that tech-savvy Millennials have emerged as the new home energy champions. But consumer participation cannot be taken for granted, tech UK's Susanne Baker warns
Luke Clark exclusively reveals RenewableUK's plans to work with the ORE Catapult, to prove marine energy can meet government's key benchmarks
Hubbub's Trewin Restorick explains why an expanded community fridge network could spell good news for new business models
- World Bank confirms it 'will no longer finance upstream oil and gas, after 2019'
- Quantum Technology Supersensors: Smart pressure sensors win 'Breakthrough of the Year' and are set to radically disrupt the tech industry
- Revealed: The inside story of Natura's Body Shop buyout
- Dell and General Motors join effort to drive out ocean plastics
- Sustainable growth: Barclays launches new range of green finance products