Workplace pension scheme expects to invest around £250m this year in clean energy on behalf of its members
Workplace pension scheme Nest has appointed Octopus Renewables to lead its plan to invest an estimated £250m in clean energy infrastructure across the UK and Europe this year, as part of a potential £1.4bn...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial