From carbon capture and nuclear funding to Investment Zones and plans for a new Net Zero Strategy - here is our all-you-need-to-know green business guide to the Spring Budget 2023
Today Jeremy Hunt delivered his first full Budget as Chancellor, and he was keen to stress how he had worked to restore confidence and stability in the UK economy since his last major financial statement...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.