Official data shows 51 per cent of Northern Ireland's power consumption came from renewables last year, but RenewableNI warns investment in clean power is stalling
More than half the electricity used in Northern Ireland last year came from renewables, marking the highest level for a calendar year since records began 10 years ago, official data released yesterday...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial