EV drivers are now able to charge up their cars within 15 minutes at Thurrock motorway service station
Electric vehicle (EV) drivers now have access to 12 new rapid chargers on Britain's busiest motorway, after a new dedicated EV charging hub on the M25 was officially opened this week by Gridserve and Moto....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial