Construction has already started on Wishaw project near Glasgow which is expected to begin operating later this year
Scotland's largest battery storage facility is expected to begin operating later this year at a site in North Lanarkshire, after developer Zenobe today announced it has reached financial close on the 50MW...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial