Dramatic uptick in projects touted by developers over past year puts UK ahead of China and the USA in terms of proposed offshore wind capacity, RenewableUK research shows
The UK's total pipeline of offshore wind projects now stands at 86GW, more than eight times the country's current operational capacity, RenewableUK has revealed. The pipeline includes projects which...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.