There is a widespread political, economic, business, and economic consensus that renewables, energy efficiency, and net zero are a key part of the solution to the UK's challenges this winter and beyond - it should be difficult for the new PM to ignore
It feels fair to say there are a fair few concerns within the green economy about the prospects for ambitious climate and environmental policy under Prime Minister Liz Truss and her newly appointed Cabinet....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.