A Land Rover ad that argues 'life is so much better without restrictions' has stoked the debate over the acceptability of running ads for high carbon products and services that hurt human health and undermine the UK’s climate goals
Anyone who has spent the last month glued to the European football championship has been fed an unrelenting menu of adverts for high carbon products. Amid the high stakes and drama of the tournament, the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial