The people have spoken: it should always be more cost effective for businesses to benefit, rather than cause harm to, the environment, writes IPPR's Joshua Emden
If the government leads on net zero, they can unlock business' potential to deliver it. And it isn't just businesses saying this. People across the country are recognising the vital role of government...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial