Latest spate of departures from UN-convened climate initiative follows Swiss Re earlier this week, joining Zurich, Munich Re and Hannover Re on exit list in recent months
The exodus from the Net Zero Insurance Alliance (NZIA) continues, with AXA, reinsurer SCOR and Japan's Sompo Holdings the latest to announce their intention to exit the embattled UN-convened group this...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.