Simon Mellin, CEO and founder of Modern Milkman, explores the need for more focus on 'return and reuse', why the EV transition is stalling for SMEs, and his pledge to prevent the creation of 30 million plastic bottles by 2024
Simon Mellin founded Modern Milkman in 2018 from the back of a beat-up truck and with a mission to tackle the amount of plastic waste in our oceans. Described as the 21st century's answer to the traditional...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.