Telecoms giant pens contract that is set to create five UK solar farms capable of generating 216GWH of clean power
Vodafone has announced it has signed a power purchase agreement (PPA) with Centrica and Mytilineos to create a portfolio of new UK solar farms that will provide it with access to clean and affordable renewable...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial