State-owned electricity supplier to accelerate plan for net zero nation with 30MW renewables rollout
The Isle of Man has today unveiled plans to generate 75 per cent of its electricity from renewable sources by 2026, after Ministers gave the green light for state-owned electricity supplier Manx Utilities...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial