National Apprenticeship Week survey finds vast majority of school leavers and entrants to the world of work seek climate positive roles.
Almost three quarters of teens and young adults are seeking career paths that would enable them to have a positive impact on the environment, according to new research commissioned by British Gas. The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial