A large-scale switch to LED lighting is the latest step in National Highways' green transition, following its recent acquisition of a new fleet of hybrid EVs
National Highways yesterday announced plans to switch 70 per cent of its lights on the Strategic Road Network (SRN) to LEDs by 2027 in the latest step in the agency's net zero strategy. The replacement...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial