Greenpeace claims government on course to miss its own targets as current policies would only lift six per cent of draughty homes out of fuel poverty by 2030
Greenpeace is threatening the government with legal action in response to expectations that legally-binding UK fuel poverty targets are unlikely to be achieved by the end of the decade. The environmental...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial