But new study from CREDS argues more ambitious energy efficiency targets should be applied to more sectors of the UK economy to help accelerate energy independence and climate action
The government is today being called on to significantly strengthen energy efficiency policies and take steps to reduce overall energy demand, in order to both tackle the current energy supply crunch and...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial