Global EV sales expected to outstrip many analysts' expectations this year, as drivers respond to soaring petrol and diesel prices
Electric vehicles (EVs) are already £600 a year cheaper to own and run than petrol or diesel cars in the UK, offering savings of up to £8,300 over the average 14-year lifespan of a battery-powered car,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial