New analysis explores how to mobilise over $2tr a year of investment in developing and emerging economies, excluding China, by the end of the decade
A new study commissioned by the governments of Egypt and the UK has today put the level of investment required to ensure emerging and developing countries, excluding China, meet the goals of the Paris...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial