BeZero Carbon's Finn O'Muircheartaigh looks at what needs to happen at COP27 to scale international carbon markets
Last year at COP26 in Glasgow the world agreed to a new rulebook for international carbon markets. Many viewed this as a turning point in climate negotiations that would help to radically reduce the cost...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial