UK wind farm generation tops 20GW for the first time, as National Grid confirms plans to pay households to reduce peak time demand
Less than a week after setting a new generation record the UK's fleet of wind turbines has passed another milestone, generating over 20GW of power for the first time. Grid operator National Grid ESO...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial