Major new survey of top sustainability execs reveals over 60 per cent expect to spend more next year to address climate change compared to this year
The vast majority of corporates pursuing climate action are enjoying better than expected financial returns, according to a major new survey that challenges the misconception that decarbonisation efforts...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial