Ministers should act now to make buildings more efficient and reduce the nation's dependency on fossil fuels, writes Energy Saving Trust's Mike Thornton
We are living through the worst energy crisis in a generation. As Rishi Sunak takes the helm as Prime Minister and with the Chancellor cutting blanket support for energy bills from April next year, it...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial