Co-sponsored by the government and charity Motability, PAS 1899 is aimed at ensuring everyone can access electric charge points for their car
A new industry-wide benchmark designed to ensure electric vehicle (EV) charging points are accessible for all drivers, including those with disabilities, has been launched today by the British Standards...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial