New aluminium packaging means pods are now fully recyclable and will help to save over 10 million pieces of plastic each year
Sainsbury's has announced it is ditching the plastic from its home brand coffee pod range and switching to aluminium pods so customers can recycle using standard recycling services. The supermarket...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial