Greenpeace warns 'time is running out' and calls for further talks this year to conclude discussions that aim to protect 30 per cent of global oceans by 2030
Global negotiations at the UN's headquarters in New York City aimed at delivering a landmark treaty to protect marine life in international waters broke up this weekend, having again failed to reach an...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial