New charge points being delivered through Local EV Infrastructure (LEVI) pilot scheme, which aims to help local authorities ramp up investment in charging networks
The government has announced it is installing 1,000 new electric vehicle (EV) charge points across the UK as part of a wider £450m scheme to encourage more motorists to switch to electric vehicles (EVs)....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.