New incentives build on partnership that has already helped recycle 100,000 plastic bottles
Drinks giant Coca-Cola has joined forces with UK theme park owner Merlin Entertainments to encourage visitors to recycle plastic bottles across its theme parks and attractions this summer using 'reverse...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial