A group of 12 forestry projects snap up share of funding from National Lottery Heritage Fund, just days after Defra announces plan to support five nature projects spanning nearly 100,000 hectares
Twelve woodland creation projects across England have snapped up a share of £6m from a fund that aims to create forestry jobs and improving public access to nature. Between £250,000 and £500,000 is...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.