Innovate UK to host webinar on how to apply for government funding, as Ministers tout plan to roll out 10GW of low carbon hydrogen capacity by 2030
Energy entrepreneurs and innovators will learn today learn how they can access a slice of the government's £240m Net Zero Hydrogen Fund (NZHF), which opened for funding applications this week. Innovate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.