Glasgow developer aims to deliver first electric off-road cars to customers in 2023 after scoring investment from Elbow Beach Capital
A Glasgow-based firm developing what it claims is the first fully-electric 4X4 vehicle being designed and built in the UK has secured an initial £750,000 backing from Elbow Beach Capital, with a view to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial