Defra says 2023 timeline has been scrapped to allow department to take account of over 1,200 consultation responses, but campaigners fear move will undermine waste reduction efforts
Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) reforms for packaging waste will no longer be introduced in 2023, the Department for the Environment, Farming and Rural Affairs (Defra) has confirmed. The planned...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.