As part of its new electric vehicle hub at its north of England plant, Nissan could build as many as ten new solar farms
Nissan has been granted planning permission to install an additional 20MW solar farm at its UK plant in Sunderland, delivering the next stage in its £1bn electric vehicle hub project. The car manufacturer...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial