Funding comes as Forestry Minister Zac Goldsmith faces grilling from MPs over sluggish tree planting rates and government's continued support for biomass energy
Tree planting schemes across the UK are set to benefit from £12m funding announced today by the government, which comes as it faces mounting criticism from MPs over sluggish forestation rates and its continued...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial