Major new investigation from Ofwat and Environment Agency aims to tackle fears water companies are releasing sewage into waterways in breach of environmental permits
The water services regulation authority Ofwat has this week launched a major new investigation to try and uncover the extent to which water companies are illegally releasing sewage into waterways. The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial