Recycling and reuse of EV batteries, solar panels, and wind turbines could vastly reduce reliance on imported products and materials from China, according to Green Alliance analysis
The UK's green economy will face a serious raw material supply crunch unless action is taken now to boost energy and resource efficiency while ramping up recycling rates for critical components contained...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial