BREAKING: Ahead of COP26 US, EU, Japan, Canada, Australia, Turkey, and others join UK in ending export credit support for most polluting projects
The global campaign to phase out unabated coal power received a major boost ahead of the start of the COP26 Climate Summit next week, after a coalition of many of the world's richest nations today pledged...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial