Speaking at the Net Zero Festival, senior executives from engineering giant Atkins argued that the scale of change required to deliver a zero emission grid requires serious consideration
The UK's energy system in 2050 will run at a scale and complexity that requires a level of nationwide management, development, and design that does not exist today, according to two leading engineers from...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial