Bank of America's Bernard Mensah tells Net Zero Festival improved standards, data, and reporting could unlock 'huge pools of capital' to accelerate decarbonisation efforts
The upcoming COP26 Climate Summit in Glasgow presents a great opportunity to catalyse a major new wave of global investment in net zero infrastructure. That is the view of Bank of America's International...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial