ShareAction aims to boost climate change investment across the chemicals sector, warning an industry that is responsible for six per cent of emissions must step up decarbonisation efforts
Campaign group ShareAction has today announced the launch of a new group of investors boasting $3.2tr of assets under management, which will ramp up pressure on the chemicals sector to accelerate its decarbonisation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial