Investors are calling on their private portfolio companies to start disclosing their environmental footprint, warning that a huge transparency gap between listed entities and private companies could derail decarbonisation efforts
UK supermarket chain Morrisons' decades-long chapter as a listed company is set to end imminently, with two US private equity firms currently vying for the company in a high-profile bidding war. The supermarket,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial