Natural Environment Investment Readiness Fund (NEIRF) promises £100,000 grants for woodland, peatland and habitat restoration projects that can then harness further private investment
A new £10m funding pot for nature-based projects that aim to tackle climate change, create and restore habitats, or improve water quality has been announced today by the Department for Environment, Food...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial