Analyst cautions that demand for fossil fuel from automotive market will only drop by 24 per cent by 2050, despite bullish predictions for EV market
Global sales of zero emission and plug-in hybrid vehicles are set to outstrip those of internal combustion engines (ICEs) for the first time in 2047, powered largely by soaring sales of electric vehicles...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.