UK pension provider becomes the latest in the sector to commit to both 2030 and 2050 portfolio decarbonisation targets
Scottish Widows will aim to halve the carbon footprint of its investments by 2030 on the way to achieving net zero across its entire portfolio of investments by 2050, the pension provider announced today....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial