Major new study from consultancy giant reveals UK banks are more engaged with climate risks than ever before, but decarbonisation plans remain underpowered
UK banks and building societies are on track to comply with new rules requiring them to get a better handle on climate-related risks, but a majority are yet to translate that engagement into meaningful...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial