Coca-Cola's sustainability director for Europe Therese Noordlander talks to BusinessGreen about the drinks giant's mission to drive down emissions and ramp up its recycling efforts
As the world's largest drinks producer, the Coca-Cola Company's decarbonisation and sustainability efforts have to be supersized. The multinational manufacturer, which counts Fanta, Sprite, Dasani,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial