MCS certification scheme says it is 'fielding calls on a daily basis from installers seeking clarity and expressing their concerns over what they feel are flaws in the scheme'
The government is facing further calls for it to move quickly to extend the deadline for its £2bn Green Homes Grant scheme and address flaws in the high profile energy efficiency programme or risk plans...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.