CDP beefs up non-disclosure campaign as investors publicly call on leading businesses to respond to their requests for climate-related information
Last Friday, the UN and the UK launched the high profile Race to Zero campaign with the news that around 1,000 corporates around the world have pledged to deliver net zero emissions by 2050 at the latest....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial