Low Carbon Farming, Black Mountain and Zero Carbon Yorkshire have joined a campaign that calls on the government to revise its low carbon heat strategy to support the development of large-scale heat pumps, a sector they contend could help the UK drive a green recovery to the pandemic.
A coalition of companies has today called on the government to expand its low carbon heat strategy to include support for large-scale heat pumps, warning that a failure to do so would undermine decarbonisation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial